|Name||Dr. Jeetendra Singh|
|Academic Qualification||B.Tech: Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
M.Tech: University of Delhi
PhD: NIT Jalandhar
|Areas of Interest||VLSI Design, Microelectronics, Semiconductor Devices, Memristor|
|Work Experience||Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar, Punjab from July 2013 to June 2015, Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at NIT Kurukshetra, Haryana from July 2012 to June 2013, Worked as a Lecturer in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at PCCS Greater Noida from October 2009 to August 2010|
|Teachings||Modeling of Digital Systems, Basic Electronics, Microwave Engineering, Microelectronics, RF Circuit Design|
|List of Publications|
Journals:1. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Modeling of Mean Barrier Height Levying Various Image Forces of Metal Insulator Metal Structure to Enhance the Performance of Conductive Filament Based Memristor Model", IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology, Vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 268-275, Jan15, 2018.
2. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Design and Investigation of 7T2M NVSRAM with Enhanced Stability and Temperature Impact on Store/Restore Energy", IEEE Transaction on VLSI Systems, Vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1322-1328, 2019.
3. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Tunnel Current Model of Asymmetric MIM Structure Levying Various Image Forces to Analyze the Characteristics of Filamentary Memristor", Applied Physics A, Springer, Vol. 125, no. 3, pp. 203-213, 2019.
4. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "An Accurate and Generic Window function for Non-linear Memristor Model" Computational Electronics, Springer, Vol. 18, no. 2, 640-647 pp.640-647, 2019.
5. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Comparative Analysis of Memristor Model for Memories Design", Journal of Semiconductor, IOP Science, Vol. 39, no. 7, pp. 1-12, 2018.
6. Jeetendra Singh and Balwinder Raj, "Temperature Dependent Analytical Modeling and Simulations of Nanoscale Memristor", Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Elsevier, Vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 862-868, 2018.
7. Jeetendra Singh, Balwinder raj, "Enhanced Nonlinear Memristor Model Encapsulating Stochastic Dopant Drift", Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, American Scientific Publishers, Vol. 14, pp.1-6, 2019.
8. Jeetendra Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Balwinder raj, Mamta Khosla, "Analysis of barrier layer thickness on performance of In1-xGaxAs based Gate Stack Cylindrical Gate Nanowire MOSFET". Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, American Scientific Publishers (ASP), Vol. 13, no.10, pp. 1473-1477, 2018.
9. Jeetendra Singh, Annuradha, Balwinder raj, and Mamta Khosla, "Design and Performance Analysis of Nano-Scale Memristor-Based Nonvolatile Static Random Access Memory", Sensor Letters, American Scientific Publishers, Vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 798-805, 2018.
Conferences:1. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Simulation and performance analysis of Ideal memristor Model with Various Window Function to investigate Memristive SRAM Cell" "Emerging Trends in Engineering, Innovation, Technology and Management" (ICET: EITM-2017), NIT Hamirpur, 2017.
2. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Frequency Dependent Window Function for Stochastic Nature of Memristor Model", IVTH International Conference on Production and Industrial Engineering, CPIE-2016, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar-144011, India, 2016.
3. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Fabrication and Electrical Characterization of Memristor" Poster presentation, Centre for Nano Science and Engineering, IISc Bangalore, Nov., 2016.
Book Chapters1. Singh, Jeetendra and Raj, Balwinder, "Evaluation of Nanoscale memristor Device for Analog and digital applications" Nanoscale Devices: Physics, Modeling, and Their Application/CRC Press,Tailor and Francis, pp.393, (eISBN-9781351670227), Nov. 2018.
2. B. Raj, Jeetendra Singh, Santosh vishwakarma, Shailendra Chauhan "IoT-Based Ambient Intelligence Microcontroller for Remote Temperature Monitoring" Guide to Ambient Intelligence in the IoT Environment: Principles, Technologies and Applications, ISSN: 978-3-030-04172-4, Springer Nature Switzerland AG., pp.177-199, 2019
|Membership of Professional Bodies||IEEE|
|Office Address||Department of ECE NIT Sikkim, Ravangla, Sikkim 737139|
Workshops and Short-Term Courses1. 2 weeks INUP hands on training workshop on "Nanofabrication Techniques" and "MEMS Cantilever and Micro and Nano Characterization Techniques" conducted at the Centre for Nano Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 3rd-11th Nov., 2016.
2. 2 weeks "Research-Teaching Exchange Excursion Workshop" jointly organized by Department of ECE, NIT Jalandhar and Technical University of Munich, Germany in VLSI Lab, NIT Jalandhar, 15th -24th Sept., 2016.
3. 2 days INUP familiarization workshop on "Nano fabrication techniques" at Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, Rajasthan, 26th -27th, Aug., 2016 .
4. IEEE EDS Mini-Colloquia (MQ) on "Nano-Scale Device Modeling Circuit Design" at Department of Electronics and Communication engineering, IIT Roorkee, April, 2016.
5. 2 Days Second National workshop on "Recent Trends in Semiconductor Devices and Technology" jointly organized by IEEE Delhi Chapter, New Delhi and Forum for Interdisciplinary Application in Sciences (FiDAS) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi, at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi, Sept. 2010.
6. Organized and participated one week Short Term Course on "Research Trends in VLSI Devices and Circuit Co-design", (Self-Financed) at Department of ECE, Dr. B R Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar, 4th-8th June, 2018.
7. One Week Short-term Course on "Medical Signal Processing and its Interpretation" (TEQIP-II Sponsored) at Department of ECE, Dr. B R Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar, Dec. 2013.
8. One Week Short-term Course on "Electronics and Communication System Design Aspects" (Self-Financed) at Department of ECE, Dr. B R Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar, May 2015